Maximizing Margins for Food Production
The key to thriving in an industry with notoriously thin margins is having the right strategy in place with strong systems to support it. Join us for a free session on Maximizing Margins for Food Production to master the metrics that build profitability for small to mid-sized food & beverage manufacturers.
Managing margins is not a simple endeavor. It requires a fine balance, especially with rising input cost, labour shortages, and unprecedented challenges affecting your bottom line. There are a number of key metrics and considerations that can help you maximize revenue potential. These go hand in hand with efforts to minimize cost. Discover how successful food and beverage manufacturers are able to adapt and overcome challenges using data-driven strategies that build team capacity, optimize operations, reduce waste and increase profit.
Join Steven Burton, Icicle Founder & CEO, to learn about key considerations for planning and executing practical solutions that improve margins and maximize profit without sacrificing product safety and quality.
Advanced Food Production Webinar: Maximizing Margins for Food Production
Master the Metrics to Build Profitability for Small to Mid-Size Food Manufacturing Business
Leading food manufacturing companies need to keep track of essential data and insights to sustain growth and profitability.
In this session, we will explore:
- Integrated strategies for cost optimization in food production
- New opportunities to optimize cost for your business
- How to increase efficiency by keeping an eye on critical success metrics
- Learn about integrated strategies that ensure the highest fulfillment rate possible
- Strategies to automate compliance and people-centric productivity
- How to develop a culture that thrives on data to add value at every stage of production
People who will benefit from this webinar are:
- New and growing food manufacturing business leaders
- Companies looking for a systematic approach to data management for actionable insights
- Food processors preparing to scale product offerings into new markets and distribution partnerships
Originally presented in partnership with the BCFB in October 2022, this session is now available to view on-demand.