Food Safety Project Manager
Icicle Technologies Inc. is looking for an energetic and outgoing food safety professional to join our team. We are a software company in the food safety sector, currently undergoing rapid growth, and need to expand our workforce.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Training QA Managers about food safety and providing expertise on how to create a HACCP plan through our software
- Design training modules
- Design generic food safety models for different industry verticals
- Provide food safety expertise to customers in-person and remotely
- Liaising with sales and marketing staff
You will work closely with employees in other functions, such as market research, marketing, production, sales and distribution.
A Little Bit About You
- You’re re a professional who’s passionate about technology
- You possess 3+ years of food safety and/or quality assurance experience
- You speak English at a professional proficiency; additional languages are a bonus
- You currently reside in Vancouver and are eligible to travel across North America
- You enjoy the challenge of working with different types of food manufacturers and are unwavering in your pursuit of excellence
- You’re an awesome communicator and express yourself well in writing
- You’re warm, polished and confident on the phone
- You’re results-oriented and driven; you have a track record of meeting and exceeding your deadlines
- You’re eager to develop your career in food safety
- You have experience in or are keen to work in a start-up environment
- You’re a delight to work with
- You’re comfortable working both individually and with a team
- You’re detail oriented with strong organizational and prioritization skills.
- You have an In-depth knowledge of food safety protocols, including HACCP, HARPC, risk assessments etc.
If you think you are a match for us, we’d like to hear from you!
Please send resume and cover letter to:
We thank all applicants in advance; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.