Food Safety Project Manager
Icicle Technologies Inc. is looking for an energetic and outgoing food safety professional to join our team. We are a software company in the food safety sector, currently undergoing rapid growth, and need to expand our workforce.
Your Key Responsibilities
Training QA Managers about food safety and providing expertise on how to create a HACCP plan through our software
Design training modules
Design generic food safety models for different industry verticals
Provide food safety expertise to customers in-person and remotely
Liaising with sales and marketing staff
You will work closely with employees in other functions, such as market research, marketing, production, sales and distribution.
A Little Bit About You
1. You’re re a professional who’s passionate about technology
2. You possess 3+ years of food safety and/or quality assurance experience
3. You speak English at a professional proficiency; additional languages are a bonus
4. You currently reside in Vancouver and are eligible to travel across North America
5. You enjoy the challenge of working with different types of food
manufacturers and are unwavering in your pursuit of excellence
6. You’re an awesome communicator and express yourself well in writing
7. You’re warm, polished and confident on the phone
8. You’re results-oriented and driven; you have a track record of meeting and exceeding your deadlines
9. You’re eager to develop your career in food safety
10. You have experience in or are keen to work in a start-up environment
11. You’re a delight to work with
12. You’re comfortable working both individually and with a team
13. You’re detail oriented with strong organizational and prioritization skills.
14. You have an In-depth knowledge of food safety protocols, including HACCP, HARPC, risk assessments etc.
If you think you are a match for us, we’d like to hear from you!
Please send resume and cover letter to:
email@example.com – We thank all applicants in advance; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We thank all applicants in advance; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.