Food Safety Consultant
Icicle Technologies Inc. are the developers of Icicle, the award-winning food production management system. We are currently undergoing rapid growth, and need to expand our workforce. We are looking for a French-speaking Food Safety Consultant to join our team. This is a sub-contractor consultant position.
A Little Bit About You
- You’re re a professional who’s passionate about technology
- You possess 4+ years of food safety and/or quality assurance experience
- You have an In-depth knowledge of food safety protocols, including HACCP, HARPC, risk assessments etc.
- You have a HACCP training certificate
- You speak French fluently and English at a professional proficiency
- You currently reside in Québec and are willing to travel across Canada and beyond
- You enjoy the challenge of working with different types of food manufacturers and are unwavering in your pursuit of excellence
- You’re an awesome communicator and express yourself well in writing
- You’re warm, polished, and confident on the phone
- You’re results-oriented and driven; you have a track record of meeting and exceeding your deadlines
- You’re eager to develop your career in food safety
- You’re a delight to work with
- You’re comfortable working both individually and with a team
Your Key Responsibilities
- Providing food safety expertise to customers in-person and remotely
- Training QA Managers about food safety
- Managing the set up and implementation process of Icicle
- Liaising with sales and marketing staff
If you think you are a match for us, we’d like to hear from you!
Please send resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
We thank all applicants in advance; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.