Cannabis Compliance Software Offers Transformative Production Management for Extracts and Edibles
The North American market for Cannabis 2.0 shows no signs of slowing down with market share on the rise. In the United States, sales for food and beverages infused with cannabis is estimated to grow to $8.2B by 2025. Sales of edible cannabis in Canada have doubled in size with each passing year. Cannabis derivative products such as extracts, concentrates, edibles and even topicals offer a high-margin vertical with clear consumer demand. Seizing this opportunity in the midst of evolving regulatory requirements for traceability, good production practices, THC limits, ingredient restrictions, packaging and labeling requires cannabis compliance software with an integrated and automated approach that gives your team the capacity to overcome complex challenges.
Smart data-driven systems designed for compliance not only help move cannabis companies from legacy to legal, but transforms regulatory burdens into competitive advantage. From reinforcing best practices with automated notifications that mitigate risk to advanced formulation and lab management features that enable rapid product innovation, food and cannabis industry software gives industry leaders the edge needed to amplify business success.
Join Paul Tolnai, Icicle Business Development Manager, to learn about strategic considerations for manufacturers of edible cannabis, and discover how a systematic approach designed for compliance against global manufacturing standards and a strong foundation for food safety can elevate your business to new heights to capture market share for cannabis 2.0, 3.0 and beyond.
Elevate Your Cannabis Manufacturing Compliance Software Systems for Production of Edibles
Advanced Food Production Webinar: Transformative Production Management for Extracts and Edibles
Leading cannabis companies need to expect more from cannabis regulatory compliance software to succeed in gaining market share.
Discover transformative solutions that advanced cannabis production software offers to:
- Enable rapid innovation and flexibility through seamless formula management
- Reinforce and automate best practices to mitigate risk
- Automate cannabis compliance against prerequisite programs
- Reduce waste to meet profitability and sustainability goals
- Provide agility to perform surgical recalls in minutes
- Achieve operational excellence through a unified data-driven approach
People who will benefit from this webinar are:
- New and growing cannabis companies looking to capture the Cannabis 2.0 market
- Companies looking for a systematic approach to cannabis compliance management for actionable insights
- Cannabis processors preparing to scale product offerings with edible cannabis
Originally presented in April 2022, this session is now available to view on-demand.
Register to Access On-Demand Webinar