Automated Systems for Regulatory Compliance Management
For food businesses of all sizes, new market opportunities mean more customers and business growth. This means your business needs to meet regulatory requirements for export. Are your food safety, traceability, inventory and complex production management systems ready to scale with you? Are paper-based data collection systems putting your compliance management at risk?
Common food safety methodologies, combined with the right software, transforms compliance into competitive advantage. A food warehouse management system that creates a solid foundation for food safety and traceability, gives food companies the visibility and agility they need to focus on business growth.
Join Paul Tolnai, Icicle Business Development Manager, for a high-level overview of the regulatory expectations for companies preparing to succeed through export, and discover how state-of-the-art food industry software can give you the compliance management edge you need to amplify business success through a sustainable food safety culture.
Elevate Your Food Regulatory Compliance Management Systems
Advanced Food Production Webinar: Automated Systems for Compliance and Competitive Advantage
Learn how to reap the benefits of automation to:
- Reinforce best practices for compliance
- Reduce food safety documentation and administration costs
- Perform surgical recalls in minutes
- Reduce waste to meet profitability and sustainability goals
- Achieve operational excellence through a unified data-driven approach
People who will benefit from this webinar are:
- Canadian food manufacturers looking to grow business through export
- Growing food businesses that need to meet retailer/distributor audits for food industry standards
- Companies looking for a systematic approach to compliance management for actionable insights
Originally presented at the BCFB Virtual Export Summit, this session is now available to view on-demand.