Marketing & PR Assistant
Icicle Technologies Inc. is looking for an energetic and outgoing marketing & PR person. We are the developers of Icicle, the award-winning food safety, quality assurance, and vendor management application that helps companies manage internationally compliant food production programs. This innovative technology leads the market with its time-saving capabilities, user-friendly interfaces, and ability to be deployed across multiple facilities. We are looking for creative people to join our team in an exciting time of automation and IoT growth in the food industry.
A Little Bit About You
- Confident and creative
- Excellent verbal and written English skills (including editing)
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational and prioritization skills
- In-depth knowledge of social media usage (LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram etc.)
- Proficiency with web-based tools and applications (including Microsoft Office)
Your Key Responsibilities
- Serving as a brand ambassador for all things Icicle
- Developing and analysing questionnaires
- Writing white papers, company brochures, and similar documents
- Organizing and hosting presentations and customer visits
- Assisting with promotional activities
- Visiting customers/external agencies
- Helping organise market research
- Assisting the team in current projects.
- Helping launch new campaigns
- Writing press releases
- Writing articles about the food industry
- Pitching articles to industry media
- Managing and reporting on budgets
You will work closely with employees in other functions, such as advertising, market research and development, production, sales and distribution.
How to Apply
If you think you are a match for us, we’d like to hear from you!
Please send resume and cover letter to:
hr (at) icicletechnologies.com
We thank all applicants in advance; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.